This article is about responsible gambling and how you should deal with possible gambling problem.
How to Play Casino Games Responsibly?
- Set a budget: Before you start playing, set a reasonable budget for yourself that you are comfortable with. Make sure you stick to it.
- Take breaks: Don’t stay at the table for too long. Take regular breaks and allow yourself to step away for a few minutes to clear your head.
- Don’t chase losses: Don’t try to win back all your losses at once. It’s better to stay within your budget and take your wins and losses as they come.
- Don’t drink alcohol: Drinking can impair your judgement and decision making skills. It’s best to stay sober and in control of your actions.
- Don’t play when you’re upset: If you’re feeling angry or upset, it’s best to take a break and come back when you’re feeling more relaxed and in control.
- Know when to quit: If you’re on a winning streak, set a limit and quit while you’re ahead. If you’re on a losing streak, quit and come back another day.
If you feel that gambling starts to control your life, there is a possibility that you have a gambling problem. Please see the next chapter for more information.
What is a gambling problem?
Problem gambling or gambling addiction is an urge to continuously gamble despite negative and harmful consequences. You may also have a strong desire to stop gambling even though it can be very hard to stop playing. Usually gambling problem causes harm to the gambler or to other people.
If you feel that you have a gambling problem, please check this information and the links for help.
To read more:
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop gambling. Here is more links to Gamblers Anonymous programs in different countries: